19.2204, Calls: General Linguistics/United Kingdom

Thu Jul 10 14:05:09 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2204. Thu Jul 10 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2204, Calls: General Linguistics/United Kingdom

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.