19.2210, Calls: General Linguistics/Turkish/Journal of Turkish Linguistics (Jrnl)

Fri Jul 11 05:17:05 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2210. Fri Jul 11 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2210, Calls: General Linguistics/Turkish/Journal of Turkish Linguistics (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.