19.2292, Jobs: General Linguistics: Post Doc, Universidade Nova de Lisboa - FCSH

Fri Jul 18 15:23:54 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2292. Fri Jul 18 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2292, Jobs: General Linguistics: Post Doc, Universidade Nova de Lisboa - FCSH

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Jul-2008
From: Centro de Linguística Universidade Nova de Lisboa < clunl at fcsh.unl.pt >
Subject: General Linguistics: Post Doc, Universidade Nova de Lisboa - FCSH, Portugal

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:19:34
From: Centro de Linguística Universidade Nova de Lisboa [clunl at fcsh.unl.pt]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2292.html&submissionid=184883&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Universidade Nova de Lisboa - FCSH
Department: Centro de Linguística da UNL
Job Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Web Address: http://www.fcsh.unl.pt/clunl

Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

The Centro de Linguística da Universidade Nova de Lisboa (CLUNL) wishes to
admit 4 researchers for a period of five years. The candidates should have
at least 3 years of relevant post-doc research in the following areas:

-	Psycholinguistics (Syntax);
-	Lexicology, Lexicography and Terminology;
-	Linguistics (Grammaticalization);
-	Discourse Interaction.

The candidates will join an existing Research Unit at FCSH-UNL. CLUNL is a
Research Unit that develops and promotes research in different areas of
Linguistics (website listed above).

For more information, see:

http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global&jobId=10327

http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global&jobId=10388

http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global&jobId=10390

http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global&jobId=10392

To apply, please send CV, research project (2 pages maximum), at least one
recommendation letter and a motivation letter to the application email
address listed below.

Application Deadline: 19-Sep-2008

Email Address for Applications: ciencia2008 at fcsh.unl.pt
Contact Information:
	Centro de Linguística Universidade Nova de Lisboa
	Email: clunl at fcsh.unl.pt