19.2301, FYI: Planned Update of Pst-Jtree (La)TeX Package

Sat Jul 19 17:52:00 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2301. Sat Jul 19 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2301, FYI: Planned Update of Pst-Jtree (La)TeX Package

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 16-Jul-2008
From: Pavel Iosad < pavel.iosad at hum.uit.no >
Subject: Planned Update of Pst-Jtree (La)TeX Package

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 13:51:01
From: Pavel Iosad [pavel.iosad at hum.uit.no]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2301.html&submissionid=184742&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear Linguists,

I am passing the following message on from John Frampton, author and
maintainer of the pst-jtree (La)TeX package. It was originally posted to
the Ling-TeX mailing list. He is planning to update the package and is
soliciting feedback from any pst-jtree users. Since many linguists are
using (La)TeX nowadays, it is hopefully of interest to a wider audience.

%Begin forwarded message