19.1796, Jobs: Cog Sci; Psycholing; Socioling: Scientific Director, Ikerbasque..

Thu Jun 5 14:26:37 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1796. Thu Jun 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1796, Jobs: Cog Sci; Psycholing; Socioling: Scientific Director, Ikerbasque..

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Jun-2008
From: Ainhoa Madariaga < madariaga at ikerbasque.net >
Subject: Cognitive Science; Psycholing; Socioling: Scientific Director, Ikerbasque Foundation, Bilbao, Spain

Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:25:27
From: Ainhoa Madariaga [madariaga at ikerbasque.net]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1796.html&submissionid=180962&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Ikerbasque Foundation
Job Location: Bilbao, Spain
Web Address: http://www.ikerbasque.net

Job Rank: Scientific Director

Specialty Areas: Cognitive Science; Psycholinguistics; Sociolinguistics

Ikerbasque, The Basque Foundation for Science (Spain), has opened the call
for applications for the position of Scientific Director of the new
research centre in Linguistics.

The deadline for this call is June 30th (Till 5pm, Central European Time:
GMT+1). The application process is opened one month.

A good candidate would be a senior researcher with proven:

- internationally recognized track in Linguistics,
- experience in leading research groups either in cognitive neuroscience,
psycholinguistics or sociolinguistics,
- at least, 10 years of research track in international research centres,
and good and recent publications and research results in Linguistics.

Application process:

Submit a complete CV with a motivation (cover) letter, providing the name
of, at least, two referees to the email address provided below.
The best applicants will be evaluated by our International Selection
Committee in July.
A formal communication to all the applicants is expected by September.

Application Deadline: 30-Jun-2008

Email Address for Applications: linguistics at ikerbasque.net
Contact Information:
	Ainhoa Madariaga