19.1920, FYI: Announcing Online Submission for Lingua!

Tue Jun 17 17:24:10 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1920. Tue Jun 17 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1920, FYI: Announcing Online Submission for Lingua!

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Jun-2008
From: Christopher Tancock < c.tancock at elsevier.com >
Subject: Announcing Online Submission for Lingua!

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:23:00
From: Christopher Tancock [c.tancock at elsevier.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1920.html&submissionid=182063&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

In order to improve our service to authors and reviewers, we are pleased to
announce that Lingua has implemented a system for the electronic handling
of research papers during the submission process. This Elsevier Editorial
System (EES) is a web-based system with full online submission
capabilities. EES allows you to upload files directly from your computer.

As of now all authors and reviewers are invited to submit their manuscripts
and their reviews electronically. We strongly encourage all authors and
reviewers to use the Elsevier Editorial System when submitting papers to
Lingua.

The journal home page, http://www.elsevier.com/locate/lingua, contains
details of the Elsevier Editorial System, including the Guide for Authors
for manuscript submissions.

The EES homepage for Lingua can be accessed at: http://ees.elsevier.com/lingua

We welcome your feedback about the Elsevier Editorial System and value your
continuing contributions to Lingua as an author and as a reviewer.

Christopher Tancock
Publishing Editor

c.tancock at elsevier.com