19.1988, Confs: Anthro Ling, Applied Ling, Lang Documentation, Lexicography/USA

Mon Jun 23 15:45:48 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1988. Mon Jun 23 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1988, Confs: Anthro Ling, Applied Ling, Lang Documentation, Lexicography/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Brandon Devine <brandon at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-Jun-2008
From: Carol Genetti < infield2008 at yahoo.com >
Subject: Institute on Field Linguistics and Language Documentation

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:43:41
From: Carol Genetti [infield2008 at yahoo.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1988.html&submissionid=182381&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Institute on Field Linguistics and Language Documentation
Short Title: InField