19.698, Calls: Text/Corpus Ling/LDV Forum (Jrnl)

Sun Mar 2 05:04:21 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-698. Sun Mar 02 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.698, Calls: Text/Corpus Ling/LDV Forum (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.