19.727, Jobs: Syntax: Post Doc, Yale University

Tue Mar 4 17:18:07 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-727. Tue Mar 04 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.727, Jobs: Syntax: Post Doc, Yale University

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 03-Mar-2008
From: Stephen Anderson < sra at yale.edu >
Subject: Syntax: Post Doc, Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 12:14:14
From: Stephen Anderson [sra at yale.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-727.html&submissionid=171203&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Yale University
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: Connecticut, USA
Web Address: http://www.yale.edu/linguistics

Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Syntax

The Department of Linguistics at Yale is seeking to appoint a postdoctoral
associate in syntax for a period of up to two years (non-renewable)
beginning September 1, 2008. The postdoctoral associate will  participate
fully in and contribute to the intellectual life of the department, which
has recently expanded its commitment to the area of syntax. S/he will
interact with faculty and students on research and teach at least one
course or seminar per year (possibly jointly).

Applicants should send a cover letter describing their research interests,
a current CV, two or three representative pieces of research, and three
reference letters to the address below. All requirements for their doctoral
degree must be completed by the start of the appointment.

Salary: competitive.

Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we
especially encourage applications from women and members of
under-represented minorities.

Application Deadline: 18-Apr-2008 (Open until filled)
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Mr. Chris McDaniel
	Search Committee for Syntax Post-Doc
	Dept. of Linguistics, Yale University