19.742, Confs: Applied Ling, Computational Ling,Discourse Analysis,Socioling/USA

Thu Mar 6 18:39:17 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-742. Thu Mar 06 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.742, Confs: Applied Ling, Computational Ling,Discourse Analysis,Socioling/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Mar-2008
From: Nicolas Nicolov < nicolas at umbrialistens.com >
Subject: Intl. Conference on Weblogs and Social Media

Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:35:54
From: Nicolas Nicolov [nicolas at umbrialistens.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-742.html&submissionid=171347&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Intl. Conference on Weblogs and Social Media
Short Title: ICWSM-2008