19.812, Calls: Ling & Literature,Socioling/China; General Ling,Typology/Germany

Tue Mar 11 19:19:51 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-812. Tue Mar 11 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.812, Calls: Ling & Literature,Socioling/China; General Ling,Typology/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.