19.815, Calls: Computational Ling/UK; General Ling,History of Ling/Germany

Tue Mar 11 19:34:57 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-815. Tue Mar 11 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.815, Calls: Computational Ling/UK; General Ling,History of Ling/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.