19.878, Calls: General Linguistics/USA; Anthropological Linguistics/USA

Sun Mar 16 22:38:37 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-878. Sun Mar 16 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.878, Calls: General Linguistics/USA; Anthropological Linguistics/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.