19.887, Confs: Sociolinguistics, Text/Corpus Linguistics,Translation/Switzerland

Mon Mar 17 16:24:35 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-887. Mon Mar 17 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.887, Confs: Sociolinguistics, Text/Corpus Linguistics,Translation/Switzerland

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Mar-2008
From: James Archibald < jak.archibald at mcgill.ca >
Subject: Traduction et veille stratégique multilingue

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:21:00
From: James Archibald [jak.archibald at mcgill.ca]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-887.html&submissionid=172446&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Traduction et veille stratégique multilingue
Short Title: Traduction et veille