19.931, Calls: Computational Ling/UK; Syntax/USA

Wed Mar 19 20:40:25 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-931. Wed Mar 19 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.931, Calls: Computational Ling/UK; Syntax/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.