19.932, Calls: Applied Ling,Cognitive Sci/Poland; General Ling/Portugal

Wed Mar 19 20:43:46 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-932. Wed Mar 19 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.932, Calls: Applied Ling,Cognitive Sci/Poland; General Ling/Portugal

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.