19.1036, Jobs: English & Lang Assessment: Lecturer, Teachers College, Columbia U

Sat Mar 29 13:56:24 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1036. Sat Mar 29 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1036, Jobs: English & Lang Assessment: Lecturer, Teachers College, Columbia U

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Mar-2008
From: Barbara Hruska < hruska at tc.edu >
Subject: English & Language Assessment: Lecturer, Teachers College, Columbia University, NY, USA

Current Standing: Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	               $2315
2. University of Arizona 	               $1390
3. University of California, Santa Barbara 	$906
4. University of California, Berkeley 	        $860
5. University of Toronto 	                $840

Yesterday's Grad School Biggest Donor: University of California, Santa Barbara

To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2008/gradschools/allschools.html