19.1048, Calls: Syntax/Semantics/Journal of Biomedical Informatics (Jrnl)

Mon Mar 31 00:26:40 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1048. Sun Mar 30 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1048, Calls: Syntax/Semantics/Journal of Biomedical Informatics (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.