19.1469, Confs: Cognitive Science, General Linguistics/USA

Fri May 2 14:26:58 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1469. Fri May 02 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1469, Confs: Cognitive Science, General Linguistics/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 30-Apr-2008
From: Jessica Shepard < Jessica.Shepard at tufts.edu >
Subject: Tufts University - Music, Language, and the Mind

Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 10:25:14
From: Jessica Shepard [Jessica.Shepard at tufts.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1469.html&submissionid=176965&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Tufts University - Music, Language, and the Mind