19.1483, Confs: Anthropological Ling, Historical Ling, Lang Documentation/USA

Mon May 5 14:34:16 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1483. Mon May 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1483, Confs: Anthropological Ling, Historical Ling, Lang Documentation/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-May-2008
From: Michael Hegarty < mhegar1 at lsu.edu >
Subject: Symposium on Louisiana Dialects and Cultures

Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 10:32:33
From: Michael Hegarty [mhegar1 at lsu.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1483.html&submissionid=177281&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Symposium on Louisiana Dialects and Cultures