19.1679, FYI: Perceptions of Employment Opportunities Study

Mon May 26 23:20:24 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1679. Mon May 26 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1679, FYI: Perceptions of Employment Opportunities Study

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-May-2008
From: Corbin Wong < corbin.wong at psualum.com >

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:19:29
From: Corbin Wong [corbin.wong at psualum.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1679.html&submissionid=179442&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear Linguist Colleagues,

How are you? I would like to ask you for your participation in a short
study I am conducting as part of a series of studies for my doctoral
dissertation. The purposes of this survey study are to examine individuals'
perceptions of their employment opportunities in the United States and to
help me develop and validate a scale measuring perceptions of employment
opportunities.

This online survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. I
believe most people who participate will find the survey to be thought
provoking and interesting.

By participating in this research study, you have the opportunity to be
entered into a drawing for 1 of 8 $50 Visa gift cards.

If you are interested in taking part in this study, please go to the
following webpage: http://corbincwong.peodistudy.sgizmo.com

If you have any questions or need more information, please contact me via
email at corbin.wong at psualum.com Please feel free to pass along this survey
to your friends, family members, and colleagues as I'll need a very large
sample size.

Thank you in advance for your time and cooperation!

Sincerely,
Corbin Wong

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable