19.3370, Jobs: English Studies: Instructor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies

Wed Nov 5 18:02:19 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3370. Wed Nov 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3370, Jobs: English Studies: Instructor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Nov-2008
From: Seongha Rhee < srhee at hufs.ac.kr >
Subject: English Studies: Instructor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Seoul, South Korea

Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 13:01:00
From: Seongha Rhee [srhee at hufs.ac.kr]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3370.html&submissionid=195559&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
Department: English Linguistics Department
Job Location: Seoul, Korea, South
Web Address: http://www.hufs.ac.kr

Job Rank: Instructor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; English Studies

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Hankuk University of Foreign Studies invites applications from native
speakers of English as full-time instructors for English fluency courses.
Job rank may be higher depending on qualifications.

Candidates will have a master's degree in English, Linguistics, Literature,
English Education, or related fields.

For more detailed information about the position, please write to Seongha
Rhee, the Chair of Selection Committee. To apply send your resume with a
photo via e-mail. Supporting documents (proof of academic and work
experience, and copy of passport) that cannot be sent electronically may be
mailed by post.

Application Deadline: 20-Nov-2008
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor Seongha Rhee