19.3444, Books: Discipline of Linguistics: Watson (Ed)

Wed Nov 12 17:53:35 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3444. Wed Nov 12 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3444, Books: Discipline of Linguistics: Watson (Ed)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.