19.2992, Books: Lexicography/Language Documentation: Davis, Mesa

Thu Oct 2 16:31:36 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2992. Thu Oct 02 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2992, Books: Lexicography/Language Documentation: Davis, Mesa

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.