19.3047, Calls: Applied Ling/USA; General Ling,Semantics/Greece

Wed Oct 8 15:41:45 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3047. Wed Oct 08 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3047, Calls: Applied Ling/USA; General Ling,Semantics/Greece

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Kate Wu <kate at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.