19.3088, Confs: Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Semantics/Italy

Sat Oct 11 15:45:14 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3088. Sat Oct 11 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3088, Confs: Philosophy of Language, Pragmatics, Semantics/Italy

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Oct-2008
From: Alexandra Arapinis < alexandra.arapinis at wanadoo.fr >
Subject: Propositions: Ontology, Semantics, and Pragmatics

Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:43:53
From: Alexandra Arapinis [alexandra.arapinis at wanadoo.fr]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3088.html&submissionid=193011&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Propositions: Ontology, Semantics, and Pragmatics