19.3125, Jobs: English & Lang Acq, Phonetics, Phonology: Post Doc, Brown U

Wed Oct 15 17:46:23 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3125. Wed Oct 15 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3125, Jobs: English & Lang Acq, Phonetics, Phonology: Post Doc, Brown U

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 15-Oct-2008
From: Katherine Demuth < Katherine_Demuth at brown.edu >
Subject: English & Language Acquisition, Phonetics, Phonology: Post Doc, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:41:08
From: Katherine Demuth [Katherine_Demuth at brown.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3125.html&submissionid=193705&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Brown University
Department: Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences
Job Location: Rhode Island, USA
Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Language Acquisition; Phonetics; Phonology

Required Language(s): English (eng)

The Child Language Lab at Brown University invites applications for a
Postdoctoral Research Associate to join a new NICHD-funded project focusing
on the acoustics of child speech. The responsibilities will include
participation in all parts of the project, including running experiments,
acoustic analysis, and write-up and presentation of results. Preference
will be given to applicants with good interpersonal skills and a solid
background in acoustic analysis, experimental design and statistical analysis.

Brown University is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action
employer committed to achieving a diverse workforce.

Applications are accepted to start November 1, 2008. The position will
remain open until filled.

Applicants should submit a statement of interest, three letters of
recommendation, a CV, and copies of relevant publications to Katherine Demuth.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor Katherine Demuth
	Department of Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences
	Brown University, Box 1978
	Providence, RI 02912
	USA
Email Address for Applications: Katherine_Demuth at brown.edu