19.3165, FYI: Call for New Editors and Proofreaders

Sun Oct 19 00:07:58 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3165. Sat Oct 18 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3165, FYI: Call for New Editors and Proofreaders

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Oct-2008
From: John Adamson < johnadamson253 at hotmail.com >
Subject: Call for New Editors and Proofreaders

Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:04:33
From: John Adamson [johnadamson253 at hotmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3165.html&submissionid=194065&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Asian English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Journal
(http://www.asian-efl-journal.com/index.php) has again expanded rapidly and
is now looking for around 10-15 more volunteers as review editors and/or
proofreaders. Review editors work in small review teams, each team of 5
reviewers being supervised by an associate editor. Currently we have 12
such teams. Potential volunteers are asked to examine our webpage and our
submission criteria (http://www.asian-efl-journal.com/submissions_journal.php)

AEJ does not make a distinction between native or non-native English users
and strongly encourages a variety of voices within a broad Asian and
international  context. We do prefer reviewers to have a strong interest
and/or experience in EFL in Asia but will consider any volunteers who feel
they can contribute to the journal's international mission.

Volunteers should contact the Senior Associate Editor Dr Roger Nunn by
e-mail (rogercnunn at yahoo.co.u), attaching a brief CV indicating
qualifications, experience of teaching or researching in Asia and including
a list of the volunteer's own publications. Please specify if you are
interested in reviewing, proofreading or both.