19.2692, Jobs: Spanish & Syntax: Assoc Prof, University of Geneva

Fri Sep 5 17:37:27 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2692. Fri Sep 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2692, Jobs: Spanish & Syntax: Assoc Prof, University of Geneva

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 03-Sep-2008
From: Genoveva Puskas < genoveva.puskas at unige.ch >
Subject: Spanish & Syntax: Assoc Prof, University of Geneva, Switzerland

Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:36:06
From: Genoveva Puskas [genoveva.puskas at unige.ch]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2692.html&submissionid=188867&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Geneva
Department: Romance Language and Literature
Job Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Web Address: http://www.unige.ch/lettres

Job Rank: Associate Professor

Specialty Areas: Syntax; Morphology

Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)

The Faculty of Letters seeks to fill an associate professor position in
Spanish linguistics for the Spanish Unit of its Romance Language and
Literature Department, beginning September 1st, 2009 at the earliest. The
candidate will be in charge of the linguistics program at the BA and MA
levels, and is expected to participate in interdisciplinary and post-doc
programs. Applicants should have a strong background in theoretical
linguistics, and should show expertise in Spanish syntax and morphology.
Teaching is in Spanish.

Candidates with a PhD (preferably in Spanish syntax or general linguistics)
are requested to send their application including a letter of motivation,
12 copies of their curriculum vitae with list of publications and a copy of
the highest degree obtained until October 6, 2008 to the application
address listed below.

Application Deadline: 08-Oct-2008
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Secrétariat