19.2732, Calls: Translation/USA; Disc Analysis,Pragmatics,Translation/Australia

Tue Sep 9 17:35:20 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2732. Tue Sep 09 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2732, Calls: Translation/USA; Disc Analysis,Pragmatics,Translation/Australia

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Kate Wu <kate at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.