19.2796, Calls: General Ling/Malaysia; Computational Ling/Austria

Sat Sep 13 17:54:34 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2796. Sat Sep 13 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2796, Calls: General Ling/Malaysia; Computational Ling/Austria

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Kate Wu <kate at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.