19.2947, Confs: Historical Ling, Slavic Subgroup, Syntax,Text/Corpus Ling/Germany

Mon Sep 29 02:14:36 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2947. Sun Sep 28 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2947, Confs: Historical Ling, Slavic Subgroup, Syntax,Text/Corpus Ling/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 27-Sep-2008
From: Ales Bican < dssl2008 at gmail.com >
Subject: Diachronic Syntax in Slavonic Languages

Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:13:31
From: Ales Bican [dssl2008 at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2947.html&submissionid=191885&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Diachronic Syntax in Slavonic languages
Short Title: DSSL2008

Date: 05-Dec-2008 - 06-Dec-2008
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Contact: Ales Bican
Contact Email: dssl2008 at gmail.com
Meeting URL: http://www.phil.muni.cz/jazyk/dssl/

Linguistic Field(s): Historical Linguistics; Syntax; Text/Corpus Linguistics

Language Family(ies): Slavic Subgroup
Meeting Description:

The workshop is intended to discuss questions of gradualness of syntactic change
which includes both theoretical and empirical questions. An important focus is
on already existing diachronic corpora of Slavonic languages and those which are
currently under construction (i.e. the Regensburg Diachronic corpus of Russian
and the planned Diachronic Corpus of Serbian).

We invite all to attend the workshop Diachronic Syntax in Slavonic Languagues:
Gradual Changes in Focus (5-6 December 2008, Regensburg, Germany). More
information can be found on this address:

http://www.phil.muni.cz/jazyk/dssl/

There you will find a list of people whose abstracts were accepted and who are
expected to present their papers during the workshop. If you are interested to
attend our workshop, go to the web page and fill in an application form.