20.1610, FYI: SpecGram - Call for Papers in Satirical Linguistics

Mon Apr 27 19:08:49 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1610. Mon Apr 27 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1610, FYI: SpecGram - Call for Papers in Satirical Linguistics

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Apr-2009
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:07:15
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1610.html&submissionid=215209&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Call for Papers: Collateral Descendant of Lingua Pranca

We at SpecGram had so much fun reprinting Lingua Pranca
(http://specgram.com/LP/) and Son of Lingua Pranca
(http://specgram.com/SoLP/) that we decided we should put out a third
installment, which we've titled ''Collateral Descendant of Lingua Pranca''.

We already have several works for CDoLP from some of the original
contributors to LP and SoLP, but we want and need even more! If you have
enjoyed reading LP and SoLP and you are moved to write an article inspired
by, or in response to, any of the articles therein, submit your article by
June 30, 2009 to Submissions at SpecGram.com.

Keith Slater
Senior Editor, Speculative Grammarian

Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian