20.1646, Jobs: Korean & Austro-Asiatic & Multiterm DB: Terminologist, Anzu Gl...

Wed Apr 29 18:06:30 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1646. Wed Apr 29 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1646, Jobs: Korean & Austro-Asiatic & Multiterm DB: Terminologist, Anzu Gl...

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 27-Apr-2009
From: Michael Klinger < mklinger at anzuglobal.com >
Subject: Korean & Austro-Asiatic & Multiterm Database: Terminologist, Anzu Global LLC, San Jose, CA

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:04:20
From: Michael Klinger [mklinger at anzuglobal.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1646.html&submissionid=215327&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Anzu Global LLC
Job Location: California, USA
Web Address: http://anzuglobal.com/terminologist.html

Job Rank: Terminologist

Specialty Areas: Translation; Multiterm database

Required Language(s): Korean (kor)
                      Austro-Asiatic

Our Fortune 100 client in San Jose, CA is looking for a Terminologist to
manage and update an existing Multiterm database for technology terms.
This is for fifteen languages--Asian and European.

For contact information, please see below.

Application Deadline: 11-May-2009

Email Address for Applications: mklinger at anzuglobal.com
Contact Information:
	Michael Klinger