20.1655, Qs: Online Survey on the ADELEEES Project

Thu Apr 30 13:31:12 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-1655. Thu Apr 30 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.1655, Qs: Online Survey on the ADELEEES Project

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

Date: 30-Apr-2009
From: Antonio Vicente Casas Pedrosa < nonocasasp at terra.es >
Subject: Online Survey on the ADELEEES Project

Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:29:48
From: Antonio Vicente Casas Pedrosa [nonocasasp at terra.es]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-1655.html&submissionid=215668&topicid=8&msgnumber=1

We are contacting you as members of the ESECS group (English Studies in the
European Credit System: www.esecs.eu) at the University of Jaén (Spain). We
would like to request your help for a survey which is part of the ADELEEES
Project ("The adaptation of language teaching to the EHEA"), funded by the
Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation.

This online survey aims at investigating the piloting of the ECTS in the
modern languages degrees and targets both teachers and students. To access
the survey, please click on the appropriate link below or copy it to your
browser:

i) For teachers:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=viTYhPIDgAhFx_2byo0mQGTA_3d_3d
ii) For students:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=m8tyKWi3uGP0N7_2ba6eEEYA_3d_3d

The survey is now open until May 15, 2009.

After completing it, the system will offer you the possibility of entering
your e-mail address to ask for a CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION and/or enter
a RAFFLE for a LAPTOP (in the case of teachers) and a LAPTOP and 5 USB
DRIVES with a storage capacity of 4 GB (in the case of students).

Many thanks in advance for your participation. Please feel free to forward
this message to anyone you think might be interested in the survey.

Kind regards,

María Luisa Pérez Cañado
Antonio Vicente Casas Pedrosa
Juan Ráez Padilla