20.2773, Confs: Language Acquisition, Linguistic Theories, Syntax/USA

Sat Aug 15 01:15:51 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2773. Fri Aug 14 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2773, Confs: Language Acquisition, Linguistic Theories,  Syntax/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and
begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!