20.2800, Books: Linguistic Theories/Language Documentation: Dimitrov

Tue Aug 18 02:53:11 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2800. Mon Aug 17 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2800, Books: Linguistic Theories/Language Documentation: Dimitrov

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.