20.4259, FYI: Request for Proposals: Endangered Language Fund 2010

Fri Dec 11 17:11:15 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-4259. Fri Dec 11 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.4259, FYI: Request for Proposals: Endangered Language Fund 2010

Eric Raimy, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Danielle St. Jean <danielle at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-Dec-2009
From: Kevin Hughes < hughes at endangeredlanguagefund.org >

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:07:43
From: Kevin Hughes [hughes at endangeredlanguagefund.org]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-4259.html&submissionid=2231157&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Endangered Language Fund provides grants for work on documenting and
revitalizing endangered languages. The deadline for the next round of
grants is April 20th, 2010. All applications should be submitted
electronically.

Details can be found at:
http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/request.html

Grants are for one year and can have budgets up to $4,000, though the
average is $2,500. Applications can originate anywhere; awards have
historically been proportional to the regions covered by the applications.

Questions can be emailed to:
elf at endangeredlanguagefund.org

The grants are supported almost entirely by the generosity of our donors.
To see how to become a donor, please go to:
http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/donate.html

Thanks,
Kevin Hughes

Linguistic Field(s): Language Documentation