20.493, FYI: New WP: Rice Working Papers in Linguistics

Mon Feb 16 20:33:02 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-493. Mon Feb 16 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.493, FYI: New WP: Rice Working Papers in Linguistics

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-Feb-2009
From: Linda Lanz < lanz at rice.edu >
Subject: New WP: Rice Working Papers in Linguistics

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:31:49
From: Linda Lanz [lanz at rice.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-493.html&submissionid=205267&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The editorial board of the Rice Working Papers in Linguistics is pleased to
announce that volume 1 of our new working papers series is now available.
The table of contents and articles are available on our website at
http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~rls/workingpapers.html

Rice Working Papers is produced by the Rice Linguistics Society, a
student-led organization affiliated with the linguistics department at Rice
University in Houston, Texas. Questions about the working papers, including
future calls for papers, may be addressed to the editorial board at
rls at rice.edu.