20.583, Books: Applied Ling/General Ling: Chen, Cruickshank (Eds)

Tue Feb 24 18:53:10 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-583. Tue Feb 24 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.583, Books: Applied Ling/General Ling: Chen, Cruickshank (Eds)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.