20.590, Jobs: Cognitive Sci , Psycholing: Post-doc & PhD Student, Bielefeld U

Wed Feb 25 15:06:11 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-590. Wed Feb 25 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.590, Jobs: Cognitive Sci , Psycholing: Post-doc & PhD Student, Bielefeld U

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 25-Feb-2009
From: Dirk Koester < dirk.koester at uni-bielefeld.de >
Subject: Cognitive Science , Psycholinguistics: Post-doc & PhD Student, Bielefeld University

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:04:32
From: Dirk Koester [dirk.koester at uni-bielefeld.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-590.html&submissionid=206687&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Bielefeld University
Department: Graduate School Cognitive Interaction Technology
Job Location: Bielefeld, Germany
Web Address: http://www.cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Job Rank: Post Doc

Specialty Areas: Cognitive Science; Psycholinguistics

The Graduate School Cognitive Interaction Technology at Bielefeld
University, Germany offers research grants for Ph.D. students and Postdoc
researchers. Deadline for applications is 22 March 2009. Please find the
official announcement at CITEC's webpage
(http://www.cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de/index.php?page=open_pos).

Interdisciplinary research topics in the Graduate School cover a wide range
of psychological domains, e.g. memory, learning, action control, language
and communication, attention, and motion intelligence.

Several labs and methodologies are available within the Cluster of
Excellence, such as an embodied agent lab and a biomechanics lab (real-time
full-body tracking; cyber glove for manual action recording). An eye
tracker and an EEG/ERP lab is also available next to an augmented and a
virtual reality environment.

For more information, please visit our webpage. For further informal
discussions, contact Dirk Koester (Neurocognition and Action group; or
researchers within CITEC).

Applications should be sent in PDF Format via email to Prof. Thomas Schack,
Head of Graduate School. Application email is provided below.

Application Deadline: 22-Mar-2009 (Open until filled)

Email Address for Applications: gradschool at cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
Contact Information:
	Dr. Dirk Koester
	Email: dirk.koester at uni-bielefeld.de