20.4, Jobs: English Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Jena

Mon Jan 5 17:09:01 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-4. Mon Jan 05 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.4, Jobs: English Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Jena

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Jan-2009
From: Holger Diessel < holger.diessel at uni-jena.de >
Subject: English Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Jena, Germany

Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:07:18
From: Holger Diessel [holger.diessel at uni-jena.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-4.html&submissionid=201006&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Jena
Department: English Department
Job Location: Jena, Germany
Web Address: http://www2.uni-jena.de/fsu/anglistik/

Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; English Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

The English Department of the University of Jena invites applications for
the position of a lecturer (Akademischer Rat) in English Linguistics,
commencing April 1 2009. The initial appointment period is 3 years,
afterwards the employment status can be changed to permanent. The salary is
determined by the German civil servants standard (A 13).

The appointed candidate will teach B.A. and M.A. courses in English and
general linguistics. The teaching load is 13 hours per week. Candidates
must hold a doctoral degree in English linguistics and should have
substantial teaching experience.

The Friedrich-Schiller University Jena is an equal opportunity employer.

Application Deadline: 05-Feb-2009
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Prof. Holger Diessel
	Institut für Anglistik/Amerikanistik