20.72, Books: Cognitive Science: Thompson

Thu Jan 8 16:33:24 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-72. Thu Jan 08 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.72, Books: Cognitive Science: Thompson

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.