20.90, Calls: Ling & Literature/Thailand; Sociolinguistics/Estonia

Sat Jan 10 21:52:35 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-90. Sat Jan 10 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.90, Calls: Ling & Literature/Thailand; Sociolinguistics/Estonia

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Kate Wu <kate at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:  Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!