20.189, FYI: EUP Journals Online - free access to end of Feb 2009

Wed Jan 21 17:20:37 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-189. Wed Jan 21 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.189, FYI: EUP Journals Online - free access to end of Feb 2009

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 21-Jan-2009
From: Wendy Gardiner < Wendy.Gardiner at eup.ed.ac.uk >
Subject: Edinburgh University Press Journals Online - free access to end Feb 2009

Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:19:32
From: Wendy Gardiner [Wendy.Gardiner at eup.ed.ac.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-189.html&submissionid=202767&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Start the new year afresh with Edinburgh University Press! We are delighted
to offer FREE online access to our Language and Linguistics journals until
the end of February 2009. Visit our website at www.eupjournals.com to read
full text of our journals:

Word Structure, an international journal of linguistic morphology
www.eupjournals.com/WORD

Corpora, a journal of corpus linguistics - www.eupjournals.com/COR

Register with the site to access the free content. Articles are available
in PDF and PDF Plus format. PDF Plus is an enhanced PDF file format in
which references are hyperlinked to the abstract for the referenced article
on its home publisher website.

If you enjoy your FREE access, please consider asking your Librarian to
subscribe using our online form.

At the end of the free access period, as a registered user, you can sign up
for Table of Contents Alerts when new content in your field of interest is
uploaded to the site, view sample issues and featured articles for free.

EUP Journals Online features include:
*Table of Contents alerts
* RSS feeds
* Supplementary material
* News and announcements with information on special issues, forthcoming
events, prizes and calls for papers.
* Article citation tracking (by email or RSS feed)
* Bibliographic information downloads to a range of citation managers
* CrossRef Cited-by linking
* Top downloaded articles
* Recommend to Librarian form
* Featured articles and free sample issues

Kind regards,

Wendy Gardiner

www.eupjournals.com

Linguistic Field(s): Morphology