20.233, FYI: Computational Linguistics Journal Goes Open Access

Mon Jan 26 06:03:54 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-233. Mon Jan 26 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.233, FYI: Computational Linguistics Journal Goes Open Access

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Jan-2009
From: Robert Dale < rdale at ics.mq.edu.au >

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 01:03:09
From: Robert Dale [rdale at ics.mq.edu.au]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-233.html&submissionid=203027&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

During the last few years, although the Computational Linguistics journal
has been a toll-access journal, we have endeavoured to make all published
papers freely available via the ACL Anthology at
http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/ after a one-year embargo period.

Thanks to the support of the Association for Computational Linguistics, as
of January 1st 2009, the journal is now completely open access and
electronic only.  Articles may now be freely downloaded from the MIT Press
website at http://www.mitpressjournals.org/loi/coli as soon as they are
published.  All past issues are also freely available from this location.

Robert Dale
CL Editor

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics