20.2499, Jobs: Phonology, Morphology & Phonetics: Lecturer, U of Auckland

Wed Jul 15 00:53:46 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2499. Tue Jul 14 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2499, Jobs: Phonology, Morphology & Phonetics: Lecturer, U of Auckland

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Erin Smith <erin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Jul-2009
From: Frank Lichtenberk < f.lichtenberk at auckland.ac.nz >
Subject: Phonology, Morphology & Phonetics: Lecturer, University of Auckland, New Zealand

Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 20:51:41
From: Frank Lichtenberk [f.lichtenberk at auckland.ac.nz]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-2499.html&submissionid=223847&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Auckland
Department: Applied Language Studies and Linguistics
Job Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Web Address: http://www.auckland.ac.nz

Job Rank: Lecturer (Corresponds to Assistant Professor in North America)

Specialty Areas: Morphology; Phonetics; Phonology

This is a permanent appointment, commencing from 1 February 2010.

The successful applicant will be expected to teach undergraduate and
postgraduate courses in Linguistics, and to supervise postgraduate research
at the Masters and doctoral levels. The desired areas of specialization are
in phonology, morphology and phonetics.

Applicants should have a PhD in Linguistics, and preferably experience of
teaching and research supervision at the undergraduate and postgraduate
levels.  An established record of research and publications in the field is
also highly desirable.

For further details please visit: http://www.auckland.ac.nz/uoa/, Careers
at Auckland, Job Opportunities, job ID: 11207.

Application Deadline: 09-Aug-2009

Web Address for Applications: http://www.opportunities.auckland.ac.nz
Contact Information:
	Associate Professor John Read