20.2521, Calls: Sino-Tibetan, Applied Ling, General Ling, Socioling/Thailand

Thu Jul 16 14:57:18 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2521. Thu Jul 16 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2521, Calls: Sino-Tibetan, Applied Ling, General Ling, Socioling/Thailand

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Amy Brunett <brunett at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:
Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility
designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process
abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom,
and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts,
submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!