20.2587, Jobs: Various Fields: Instructor, Truman State University

Thu Jul 23 01:53:04 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2587. Wed Jul 22 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2587, Jobs: Various Fields: Instructor, Truman State University

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Erin Smith <erin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-Jul-2009
From: Cole Woodcox < tydafydd at gmail.com >
Subject: General Linguistics, Morphology & Phonology: Instructor, Truman State University, Kirksville, MO, USA

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:51:19
From: Cole Woodcox [tydafydd at gmail.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-2587.html&submissionid=224470&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Truman State University
Department: English and Linguistics
Job Location: Missouri, USA
Job Rank: Instructor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Morphology; Phonology

Truman State University, Missouri's public liberal arts and sciences
university, is conducting an emergency hire to identify a one-year
full-time instructor (Master's degree required.  Ph.D./ABD preferred) to
cover introductory courses in linguistics, morphology and phonology.
Additional expertise in psycholinguistics is desirable.  A letter of
interest, curriculum vitae, undergraduate and graduate transcripts and
contact information for three references should be sent to the mailing
address below.

Truman State University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
employer committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act., Assessment

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Dr Cole Woodcox
	310 McClain Hall