20.2076, Jobs: Applied Ling, General Ling, Translation: Instructor, CIA, DC, USA

Thu Jun 4 23:01:37 UTC 2009

LINGUIST List: Vol-20-2076. Thu Jun 04 2009. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 20.2076, Jobs: Applied Ling, General Ling, Translation: Instructor, CIA, DC, USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Jun-2009
From:  mitchell < dana.mitchell at tmpgovernment.com >
Subject: Applied Linguistics, General Linguistics, Translation: Instructor, Central Intelligence Agency, District of Columbia, USA

Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 19:00:31
From:  mitchell [dana.mitchell at tmpgovernment.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=20-2076.html&submissionid=219587&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Central Intelligence Agency
Job Location: District of Columbia, USA
Web Address: http://www.cia.gov

Job Rank: Instructor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics; Translation

Central Intelligence Agency

Without you, we'd be speechless.

Foreign Language Instructors. Help the CIA meet its mission by educating
others about world cultures. With your native-level fluency and expert
knowledge of a region's history, customs, politics and economy, you'll
strengthen your students' ability to communicate and work around the world.
In return, earn a competitive salary and receive a hiring bonus - all while
supporting the efforts of American foreign policy.

Applicants must successfully complete a thorough medical and psychological
exam, a polygraph interview and an extensive background investigation. As
part of the screening process, selected applicants must take proficiency
tests in their native language. US citizenship is required.

An equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work force.

For additional information and to apply, visit: www.cia.gov

The work of a nation. The center of intelligence.

Application Deadline: 30-Sep-2009

Web Address for Applications: http://www.cia.gov
Contact Information
	mitchell